5 June 2012

The Row wows the CFDAs






The Council Of Fashion Designers Of America Awards are one of the most iconic and important nights of the year in the American fashion industry, add to this, the fact that it was the illustrious ceremony’s 50th anniversary and the fact that my favourite twins took out the gold and I think we’ve pretty much just experienced the most influential CFDAs yet, (well by experienced I mean lived vicariously through internet reports. What I would give to actually be at these awards I’m not prepared to say out loud!)
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s high-end label, The Row, was awarded the coveted title of Womenswear Designer Of The Year, beating fellow nominees and past winners of the award, Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. The Menswear Designer of the Year award went to Billy Reid, while Reed Krakoff picked up the trophy in the Accessory category.

No comments:

Post a Comment