26 April 2012

Faux Fur Fun












What’s green, fab, ultra shaggy and looks amazing with a hint of red wine lipstick? My new August Street Emerald Faux Fur Vest of course! I wore this little baby to The Old Scholar: A Fashion Affair event last week and apparently I’m not the only one in love with its furry goodness.
Winter’s definitely on its way and at last the nights are finally starting to cool down enough to warrant some faux fur layering action. This amazing piece form August Street’s Winter ’12 collection has that little bit of added length to give it an effortlessly cool aesthetic and let’s be honest, perfectly placed pockets are always an added bonus! The colour is that perfect shade of emerald, (you know the one that works flawlessly with auburn tousled locks?) and you can literally throw it over any outfit to add that extra somethin’ somethin’.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to investigate the idea of dying my hair red, while I continue to lust over the rest of this amazing collection.

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment