29 February 2012

Boyfriend T's and Boots: Outfit Post





What's this, an outfit post on Cadence and Clementine? Well yes I suppose it is… I was mucking around with the camera the other day for a lil secret project that I hope tell you more about in the very near future and I just had to share this one with you… I mean really, how great are boyfriend's T's and army boots? I don't think it really gets much better than that, if you're a low-key, effortless style kinda girl like myself, (unless you through in a shirt dress and some stocking, you all know how much I adore a good oversized dress and some stocking action.) Any who, sadly it's too hot for stockings as yet, so here's a look at my morning in the sun with some some knee-high socks a velvet turban and some beaten up boots! 

Headband: Sportsgirl
Shorts: Vintage
T-shirt: My boyfriends, (General Pants, i think?)
Boots: Dissh

No comments:

Post a Comment