1 December 2011

Man Up!

















It appears the best fashion accessories you can have at the moment, is your boyfriend!

As our staple summer singlets get a vintage-washed makeover and become ever more appealing with their thicker sleeves and looser fits, other must-have fashion items are following suit as they become evidently, and unapologetically, ‘male-ized!’
Male-ized? I hear you question, is my take on the sudden embrace of not only our boyfriend’s singlets and shirts, but their shoes, their hats and their over style aesthetic.
Don’t get me wrong, under no circumstances am I condoning that you actually dress head to toe in pieces from your other halves side of the closet, what I am saying is that ladies fashion is taken a few inspirational tricks from their male opponents in order to give our summer style some attitude.






No comments:

Post a Comment