3 November 2011

Take Five!
















Now, I am well aware of the fact that the concept of off duty models is not a new idea, however I can’t help the fact that my obsession with their effortless style never seems to dwindle. I find it to be extremely unfair that these amazing ladies have not only bodies to die for and work with the most influential fashion names and houses in the industry, but they also have immaculate personal style that ensures them instant street cred!
When it comes to inspirations for channelling your inner, ‘casual cool,’ look no further than the coveted style of the off duty model. Flat shoes, check. Oversized white, grey or black tee, check. Skinny jeans or tights, check. Fashion royalty status… ummm I’m working on it!

1 comment:

  1. Just like you I can't but be envious of their effortless style...and definitely they have inspired me in getting more over-size shirts and cardigans. Go Go girl get you fashion royalty status.

    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete