9 November 2011

Stuck in a Rutt, (Rachel, that is!)



















I’ll be the first to admit I’m a little slow on the uptake in this particular situation, but although it has taken me a little longer to catch on, I can now say I’m finally falling in love with the amazing Rachel Rutt. Despite being pointed out to me by my best friend earlier this year at RAFW as she confessed her latest model crush, it’s taken me a full six months to truly be captivated by her spell, so yes Miss Kristy-Lee, you told me so!

Rachel is a part of that elite group of Australian models, the ones who possess that particular look and aura that has the ability to propel them into the international fashion spotlight. This half Singaporean half Australia beauty has been on the modelling scene for a couple of years now and it appears that the industry both nationally and internationally are starting to pick up on her incredible talent and unique, effortless look. She was one of the most requested models at RAFW 2010 and appeared on the April 2011 cover of Dazed & Confused. Rachel Rutt is now officially on my list of young Australian models to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment