15 October 2011

Terry’s Diary














































Need a sure fire way to kill an afternoon? Terry Richardson’s Diary will do the trick. The controversial, (but extremely talented), photographer is renowned for capturing all things unusual and his ability to create moments of understated brilliance intrigue me immensely. On top of his own blog, (http://www.terrysdiary.com/), the ever in demand fashion photographer has teamed up with Lady Gaga to release a coffee-table book featuring over 350 photos of the songstress taken by Richardson over the course of tem months.
“And the thing about Terry, if you know anything about his photography, is that nothing is staged; I mean, that's sort of what he is renowned for. He can get you to do things and he can capture things that no one can ever capture. What I love so much about Terry is that he thinks everything is so beautiful. I'm always, 'Oh Terry, get out of here,' and he's like, 'Oh, it's so beautiful, let me just shoot it.’ I felt so comfortable with Terry. I love him so much. He's a really close friend, and I feel really honored that he traveled [with me]."- Lady Gaga
From Terry Richardson’s, ‘infamous,’ Diary he gives us Georgia May, Lindsey, Kate, Karlie, Abbey, MK and Ashley, Jared, Olivier and Gaga.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment